Contest Results Red, White and BBQ, Westmont, IL - 5/29 & 30, 2010

What a great weekend it was. Weather was absolutely perfect, and we were strategically placed for a quick getaway following awards. I'm just happy that I MAY have finally figured out something with ribs. Now on to the damn brisket.

Congrats to all!

Looks like that change you made to the pork is working Ron L! Nice job, what did you say that adjustment was again:razz:

I'm thinking of doing another comp class/foundraiser again next year....... ;)

If Scottie does another class next year you can learn from him. Take the class it will cost much less than a 5th wheel and truck. Sorry Ron LOL

I thought it was a great contest and run very smooth. Ice was delivered all the time if needed, no electrical issues and water was available. Great ribbons and a great place. Some spots were a little close together but the teams were able to cook. I did not hear any teams complain. Teams were able to get out pretty quick even in the tight areas.
I would reccomend this comp to everyone and will do it again next year.

Chris

Too much stuff going on... I'm going to limit it to BBQ and drinking next year...

Scooby's is good. Worth going to next year. Then again, we had an awesome meal at Uncle Bub's on Friday night as well. Mark, Jay and crew really take care of us... those Shiner Bock's went down nicely as well...

Still recovering....:doh:. Note to self, Gin, Jack,Moonshine, Beer,and Jello shots DO NOT MAKE FOR A GOOD MORNING.....:icon_blush:

Man, I want to party with you cowgirl.... :clap2:

Oh wait, I did.... :icon_blush:

I don't know, I'm still laughing... (ducking for cover mod!)

I don't blame you for laughing....Iv'e done some stupid chit before and this ranks right up there with them..:crazy: Didn't know a body could actually turn 3 shades of green!! :shock: :drama:

Man, I want to party with you cowgirl.... :clap2:

Oh wait, I did.... :icon_blush:

Seem to recall a slight Chartreuse coloring to you too.... although it just could have been the sun reflecting off of me....:heh: :becky:

Seem to recall a slight Chartreuse coloring to you too.... although it just could have been the sun reflecting off of me....:heh: :becky:

He's a mutant. He did something at the GAB that was impressive!:laugh:

Back