Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Beltway BBQ Showdown - June 6-7

We're in

Jokers & Smokers. Unless I have a hearing in ED Texas that I can't move . . . .

But this is a great comp - Jonathan really goes the extra mile to make teams feel welcome and the crowd is pretty terrific (lots of questions, but no one p*ssed you can't give away sample - they have a public rib tasting, so everyone is very cool). Have been to this more than once, and try to fit it in if at all possible. Highly recommend.

Hey, for the folks that have been here before, when you ask and pay for "additional space", what or how much space does that get you?

Thanks.

wallace

Event form being sent out tomorrow. Looking forward to this as we hope to have the new trailer a little more "done".

wallace

The Craft Beer Challenge returns at Beltway - This contest's challenge category is,,,,,,,Pork!!!

Wanna play?

Bring a six pack or a liter (or more) of an unchilled (chilled if you have a place to keep it cold) craft / micro brew and the highest place pork in the pool gets it all!

We are in. But, seeing how pork is one of our worst category, please go ahead make some recommendations as to what you might like (for those of you posting high in pork, and right now, that is everybody else besides us!), and we'll see if we can't at least accommodate your request.

wallace (Don)

The Craft Beer Challenge returns at Beltway - This contest's challenge category is,,,,,,,Pork!!!

Wanna play?

Bring a six pack or a liter (or more) of an unchilled (chilled if you have a place to keep it cold) craft / micro brew and the highest place pork in the pool gets it all!

we are in.. always like to donate beer to fellow competitors!

Beltway BBQ Craft Beer Side Bet!

Beltway BBQ Craft Beer Side bet!!!

So, who is going to be the POC for this?

I have plenty of room, cold ice chest to hold everything and a bottle opener! I might be not around when the awards are announced, and I didn't win, but I will be drinking happily in the trailer. :mrgreen:

Seriously, who is the POC (holder of the stash)?

wallace (Don)

Beltway BBQ Craft Beer Side bet!!!

So, who is going to be the POC for this?

I have plenty of room, cold ice chest to hold everything and a bottle opener! I might be not around when the awards are announced, and I didn't win, but I will be drinking happily in the trailer. :mrgreen:

Seriously, who is the POC (holder of the stash)?

wallace (Don)
We did it in Roc City but you're welcome to be it at Beltway.

Teams are already there and setting up. Wish we could have made it today as it is BEAUTIFUL!

See you all tomorrow morning.

wallace (Don)

Back