THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OK, now that I'm home and can see the videos, I understand the comments a little bit better. I did have to watch that second one about 5 times though. That was REALLY good, but I think the animator got cotton confused with fiddleheads (no, this isn't a fiddlehead throwdown). Thanks, Grillman and Caseydog for the assistance. I do wonder though if I'm supposed to be cooking bear or duck, rubber duck at that. :confused:

hmmmmmmmmmmm...Summertime...brings to mind mayo based dishes cooking in the sun:doh: sweat:doh::doh: mosquitos:doh::doh::doh: trying on bathing suits:doh::doh::doh::doh:

No really sounds fantastic, I foresee a raiding of the early offerings of the garden.

Summertime in Houston

YouTube - ‪The Sandals - Theme song from "The Endless Summer"‬‏

DSC_0400.jpg

DSC_0407.jpg

DSC_0412-1.jpg

89580001.jpg

89580010.jpg

89580013.jpg

DSC_0429.jpg

DSC_0431.jpg

DSC_0433.jpg

DSC_0436.jpg

DSC_0437.jpg

DSC_0456.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, here is my entry. And here is the link to the whole story of my entry.

Win or lose, I guarantee that NOBODY on the planet ate better than I did tonight, IMHO. :cool:

Oh, the meal under discussion is a grouping of kabobs, including sirloin and sweet onions, Gulf shrimp and onions, and mushrooms and sweet peppers. Click the link to get the rest of the info.

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1671638#post1671638

I have a very, very happy belly right now. :-D

I had to make my dinner guest wait until I took a picture of the food before we could eat it. We both got a good laugh out of that. :laugh:

CD

Attachments

I think that looks like a DQ for High Q on two counts:
1. You posted your entry before posting a video :tsk: and
2. You're missing Q3! I hope you didn't leave her on the dock. :shock:

Looks REALLY good otherwise. :heh:

I don't know what you're talking about?! :confused: :crazy:

Back