THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The math puns keep multiplying don't they? :p

Well, it is a sine of the times when we so easily venture into tangents only to circle back to bring our divided thoughts back together. Additionally, to find the root of the issue we must subtract all of the fractional thoughts and follow a square path that will yield an exponential proof.

Well, it is a sine of the times when we so easily venture into tangents only to circle back to bring our divided thoughts back together. Additionally, to find the root of the issue we must subtract all of the fractional thoughts and follow a square path that will yield an exponential proof.

I see where you are going with this, Chris. I think the proof will be in the pudding.

Would you just shut the fark up and go blow something to bits already?

Would you just shut the fark up and go blow something to bits already?

I wish I could, I really do. Sadly no seasons are open right now. Turkey season is coming up but I don't know if I will get out. Other than that, I have Alaska to look forward to.

I haven't formulated an entry yet. Nothing seems to add up. I may just have to take a calculated risk on something unproven.

CD

There seem to be quite a few unproven theorems floating around here. It all depends on the angle you take and whether the votes will add up in the final net count.

Hey...wait a minute. Is this the PI TD thread or the Something's Fishy TD? I get so confused these days...:roll:

413624395_513635da00_z.jpg

Back