THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

At least you didn't do this...

icon1.gif
deguerre stole my entry!!!!!
Chris! Not only did Guerry mistakenly post our entry under his name last evening, he also chose the WRONG picture!!!!!:mad2: Beeotch!

This is the correct one, and he should be banned from all future throwdowns! Well...maybe just the next one.
Needless to say, alcohol was involved.
Please use the last pic.

From the Taco TD.

Declaration: Lazy Man's Loaf of Meat....I know this may rile some, but in all fairness and by definition it is a Loaf of Meat, and, by golly, as American as Mom, BaseBall, and Apple Pie....The Rockets Red Glare...I digress....

Spam...That's right, Spam. Specially Prepared American Meat.....

I Love the Stuff Smoked....

Here it is after 30 minutes at 250* getting a glaze....pay no attention to the other Meats....This is all about Spam, Dang It!!!
Spam_Glazing1.jpg

And today the Glaze of Choice...MANKIND! HOT, made by one of our own, Brother JohnJ, an excellent product John!!!
MANKIND_Hot2.jpg

Ten Minutes and the Glaze is Set...
Spam_Glazing3.jpg

The Money Shot...Plated and Sliced...and Mighty Tasty!!!!
Money_Shot4.jpg

Last edited:
Thinking of doing a meatloaf Wednesday.
Tried to read through Chris's opening post for an end date.. but.. my ADD got the best of me and I was lost 1/4 the way through.::doh:

Is there an end date to this one? Did not think I read a date... but just sooo many words there! :blah::blah:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking of doing a meatloaf Wednesday.
Tried to read through Chris's opening post for an end date.. but.. my ADD got the best of me and I was lost 1/4 the way through.::doh:

Is there an end date to this one? Did not think I read a date... but just sooo many words there! :blah::blah:

I believe it is midnight of the last day of the end of times.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that ALL MEATS ARE CREATED EQUAL...

that they are loafed by their Creator with certain unalienable ingredients, that among these are...
smoked butts

twobeauts.jpg

Wicker's mixed with honey, eggs, crumbled buns soaked in Wicker's mixture, deguerre's slaw chopped
ingredients-2.jpg

soaked buns and eggs added to finely minced pulled pork
breadandwickers.jpg

Our little pork bandit...he loves him some Q!
porkbandit.jpg

it needed a little more bread so I added about 1/4 cup panko
neededpanko.jpg

flattened out and spread with slaw
making.jpg

slawed-1.jpg

rolled this into a loaf and baked for about 30 minutes then glazed with Carolina Magic mustard sauce with some added honey
loaf1.jpg

glazing, back into the oven for 10 minutes

glaze.jpg

Then took some crescent roll dough and covered it, brushed with eggwash, sprinkled on some salt, garlic and parsley and baked til golden brown
bread.jpg

eggwash.jpg

baked.jpg

And finally sliced...I give you the Pulled Porkmeatloaf All In One Sammie!
sliced-8.jpg

I think I like this next one for the money shot.
sliced1-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back