Bash III. Long Island.. NY ROll Call!

I'm miserable at work today..10's of thousands of frequent
flier points and several weeks of vacation...and I'm working.
This sux... Looks like they would show a little mercy and give
us a post and some pictures. And maybe that's not a good idea,
I'm miserable enough already. Wonder if they have lit a fire
yet???
Miserable in Selma
MikeG

MikeG said:
yet???
Miserable in Selma
MikeG
ill get some pictures for you today, from what i hear they may be pretty wild

MikeG said:
yet???
Miserable in Selma
MikeG

The question should be "Have they managed to light each other on fire yet?"

Weather channel is predicting some rain over the next day or so. Stay dry.

I'm gonna dig thru the freezer and see what else I can throw on the smoker tomorrow.

Pork Chops
Chicken
Sausage
Shrimp
pepperoni
Tomatoes
lettuce
Hamburger
Pasta Salad
Ice Cream

I'm smoking evrything that ain't nailed down!!!

Just threw on a 6lb brisket flat, and 2 7.5 lb butts. Got two fatties waiting to join the mix.

I'll be watching the webcam tonite. Still...so pissed...damn other crap going on...

4 drunk birds going on in the AM. Q'd 4 pork butts a couple weeks ago and threw 'em in the freezer for a party at the in-law's tomorrow. I'll smoke the birds and then feed 'em pulled pork & chicken. Ever since I started smoking I seem to have become quite popular come party time....

I experienced the same rise in popularity! Somehow this year I got "volunteered" to cater our hockey team's party...

nthole said:
I can't believe I'm not getting on a plane today...

I suck...

Yea I feel your pain...was arriving there about this time at B2 :cry: :evil: :(

jt said:
4 drunk birds going on in the AM. Q'd 4 pork butts a couple weeks ago and threw 'em in the freezer for a party at the in-law's tomorrow. I'll smoke the birds and then feed 'em pulled pork & chicken. Ever since I started smoking I seem to have become quite popular come party time....

Ain't it a great feeling? :wink: :wink: :wink:

Sunday night 10:18 Central. Greg is on. I guess the rest of the brothers that made the trip are in bed, power washing their soiled drawers, telling the wife how NOTHING happened. I see how you guys are.....

Jorge
Apprentice Scheisse Stirrer mod

You Sir are a good man. I was referring to the CANDYASSES that have yet to show themselves. forigive me fore I'm still in Bash envy....

Jorge said:
You Sir are a good man. I was referring to the CANDYASSES that have yet to show themselves. forigive me fore I'm still in Bash envy....

CandyAsses?

Mary, Chad and I were up Friday till near 4am, Sat. Phil and I till near 3:30am. We tucked their asses in all weekend.

So last night, I went night night at 9:15. Greg calls at 9:45pm. I answer "Whaaaauuhh?" We babbled something, and I fell back asleep.

We all pretty much ran full speed on Friday, sliding into home on Sunday. Now I gotta get some work done.

Have a good day fellas.

Sorry Bill. Never even thought about you working today. I was trying to tell you how much I loved Ray's nuts and that they never even made it back to the house.

Thanks bud.

I have a feeling Ray is going to be getting some orders! The "extra" spicy were some kind of GOOD!!

All the new bros were just foaming at the mouth after trying them -- one true candyass ate a whole bag by himself!

Bill had to hide the farking box so we'd have some to take home!!

Back