Life after bash.

I mis-typed.

Of course you can Q pizza, but not Deep Dish Chicago style pizza.

My friend has a BBQ pizza rig that he sets up everyweek at a farmers market.

So yes, I know you can do the flat stuff, but I'm not sure about a Chicago Pan style.

Maybe, I just never heard of it, but everyone heard of St Louis ribs.

My "Weber on steroids" will do 450 deg. F. Would that do Chicago Pan style?

"For those out there that aren't on Geritol...never underestimate the drinking power of the Senior Citizens of this country! AARP is really just a license to drink.

[editted to add...uh Harry...here's looking at you kid ]"

And your point being???? :shock: We've just had a lot more practice to get it right! 8)
If you haven't tried Geritol, don't knock it. It has a hell of a kick and tastes worse than Tequila..........I've heard. :roll:
Harry

parrothead said:
BTW: I went to the member database & sorted by location. There's 7 of us from around St. Louis (if you count Arnold MO) but only Greg & Bill representing all of Chicagoland. What's up with that?
7? damn I only met 3 of ya so far. Gonna have to change that.

I have a friend near me that joined-probably did not put up location info. Have another cooking buddy joining soon also.

Don't forget the Wisconsin guys, ya hey der. I'll bet all told we probably have a dozen or so.

Holy Hayzus, Whine Whine, Whine, :(
Here I am from a state that's at least as big as L.A. and I'm only one member. :? Well, there seems to be one other, from a town north of me called Anderson S.C. I think he's probably lurking. Can't blame you Bud! :) These folks are about as crazy as a POOPIE house rat, but they know Q, and I'm here to tell you. You have never partied with a better bunch.... :lol:
Harry S.C.

Here, here, Harry. 18 years in the Charleston, SC area, family from Statesville, NC. I' know I've tasted some of the best Q in the world. Also have to agree with the crazy party animal nomer there. But some of the best people in the world too.

Back