THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

V

Viper

Hello everyone!!

Claudia (aka Viper) here to let you all know that I am looking forward to this year's competition, I got a call from someone that heard we were not having the competition and I decided to send out a little message. I have gotten a few forms already and a lot of e-mail confirmations, so I am very excited!! If you have any questions on this event please make sure to contact me and I will be more than happy to assist. Hope to see you all at Lambs this year! :wink:

Viper, huh? :-D

Captain Ron's Brew-n-Que will be there. Can you put in a requisition for warmer weather this year? :rolleyes:

Hello everyone!!

Claudia (aka Viper) here to let you all know that I am looking forward to this year's competition, I got a call from someone that heard we were not having the competition and I decided to send out a little message. I have gotten a few forms already and a lot of e-mail confirmations, so I am very excited!! If you have any questions on this event please make sure to contact me and I will be more than happy to assist. Hope to see you all at Lambs this year! :wink:
Claudia - like last year I sent you a couple emails inquiring about judging but never hear back from anyone..you looking for judges or no?

That's funny!!! Bill only cooks when it's over 90º and has a humidity level of the same... :eek:

hah!! yea I was pretty miserable with the weather at the first Lambs farm comp..thank god for the red room..it was almostt 80 in there :p

Back