THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, i know what that kinda gig. I was afraid it was some slang term for something unusual.

When I was growing up we were so poor, we coun't get any frog legs so we had to eat beef, chicken and stuff. Now that I have money, I still go back to my roots. :wink:

Welcome, brother.

BTW, Jorge, we can read fine, it's just the drawl that makes it hard for us to understand you people. Besides, we won the war. :twisted:

Cue'lio said:
When I was groing up we were so poor, we coun't get any frog legs so we had to eat beef, chicken and stuff. Now that I have money, I still go back to my roots. :wink:

Welcome, brother.

BTW, Jorge, we can read fine, it's just the drawl that makes it hard for us to understand you people. Besides, we won the war. :twisted:

Been here in TX for 24 yeras come June, I gots no draw. :lol: Now Cabo has a hell of a draw for a short guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back