THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Noticed you prefer chopped and mixed. Better flavor with point mixed in?

Yes, to us the taste is better -we prefer it chopped and mixed

We preferred chopped all up. Quesadilla's, tacos, soups, stews, chili etc etc. usually when I slice the flat it's just for a trophy shot then all chopped up and bagged.

Chopping brisket - like dicing vegetables?

Yes. Just get a big knife a solid cutting board and get after it. We bag in quart bags to freeze. If I gift it and want it to look pretty Ill use the Foodsaver. No need when we keep it ourselves as we use smoked brisket in most dishes calling for hamburger- or we mix it.

This is about as fine as we chop. 3.5 quart bags from approx 11# pre trimmed brisket.

Last edited:
We know you are FOS, because your bride only talks to you with a rolling pin. :shock:

That said, I'll take a brisket sandwich, sauce on the side, with a big ol' dill pickle please. Maybe a bone or three if you got any left.

:thumb: :clap: :hail:

Come to think of it, I'm home spraying invading spiders and she's on the golf course. Good Lord you may be right.

Back