American Royal Newbie

Ouch! That kind of hurt.......it may take 2 or 3 of YOUR beers to recover from that statement....... :twisted:

By the way, I'm scheduled to be tucked into bed at 11:45........:biggrin:

That's gonna last:roll:

You heard wrong. Lot B is for high rollers, baby!!! Have fun on the other side of the tracks. Hope the overflowing porta pots are down hill. :icon_sick

A week away, and the smack talk begins.....

I heard Lot B has padded toliet seats and you could even get a manacure if your fingers hurt from pressing buttons on your FEC :p

Yo yo to my favorite pirates!
I see you have 62 response already (dang this forum is active!). and I don't have time to read them. But this is our 5th year and I do have a suggestion (we still have not learned how to achieve this):

Sit down in your chair whenever you can. That pavement is hard and you'll be on it for a very long time.

Look forward to seeing yall out there!
Travel safe.
Chris

Definitely a good point, Lee! :lol: I'll be bringing at least two of my seven gallon ones. I wanna experience this thing called customer service at the Royal! :wink: Think we can get 'em to turn down the sheets and leave us a mint? :-D

I am sure someone has a mint for ya Jeff!!:shock:

I would just be afraid who!!!

see ya at the Royal.

Very good:p

I found another mint for you Jeff

Urinal-Mint.jpg

Funny chit guys! :lol: Phil, keep on laughing but when Schick responds that they want to sponsor Big Creek BBQ, it's on buddy! Me and Tiger will be the name spokespeople for Schick! Hell, I'm not even asking for NEARLY as much as he's getting!

Just reading some stories and so forth around the site tonight made me realize something - having only competed once since we won in July (and then many of our friends weren't there), I miss you guys! Call me sappy... don't care! Looking forward to the Royal and seeing a lot of people that I usually see often and more of you that I might only see once or twice a year! There will be beer at 947. Stop by!

Funny chit guys! :lol: Phil, keep on laughing but when Schick responds that they want to sponsor Big Creek BBQ, it's on buddy! Me and Tiger will be the name spokespeople for Schick! Hell, I'm not even asking for NEARLY as much as he's getting!

so the rumors true.. you DO shave your thighs. :)

For those of you traveling to KC, KC BBQ Store and Backyard Bash will have booths in the Expo hall for anything you've left behind: sauce, rub, spray bottle, lump, pellets, etc., etc.

Yo yo to my favorite pirates!
I see you have 62 response already (dang this forum is active!). and I don't have time to read them. But this is our 5th year and I do have a suggestion (we still have not learned how to achieve this):

Sit down in your chair whenever you can. That pavement is hard and you'll be on it for a very long time.

Look forward to seeing yall out there!
Travel safe.
Chris

We plan to sit as long and often as possible! Christy has a stress fracture near her ankle that apears to be healing well. Had Xrays yesterday. She was supposed to be wearing an orthopedic boot in WV but didn't want to get it wet!

See ya there
Tom

Will anyone have a trailer dolly out there? If the neighbors have their tents up by the time I get there, it's going to be hell for me to try to get my cargo where I want it. I really don't have a need to unload a lot of it til Saturday so borrowing someone's dolly would be great.

Bobby, I'm concerned about the same thing.....2 of us have to work until 10AM, so we plan to leave at noon on Thurs. If the teams on either side of us are already there, we will have a problem getting the 5th wheel in the spot.

Back