THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

But it only has a little bit of rust and a 14-1/2 inch grate. What more do you want in a $750.00 grill?

I have seen them for around $400.00.
No, you aren't missing a thing.
I don't get it either.

Weiser

It's a very rare collectors edition. I'm sure for someone what collects Simpson memorabilia it might be something they want in their collection.

I could paint one of my old grills yellow and get some simpsons stickers for it...I would sell it for only $200...quite a bargain if anyone is interested.

I want one and all being my last name is simpson but 750 really I believe that for that price I'll get a hold of weber and get one custom made with my picture on it.:rolleyes:

At one of our SoCal bash's Bill thr Grill guy used one. Turns out he did some writing for the show and had a couple of them. Pure Novelty, $500 buys lots of Webers.

Hey, wait a minute. Doesn't the Homer Simpson model come with the "Springfield Nuclear Charcoal Starter" as an included accessory?

That might explain the high price.

I knew I should have bought several of them... A few years ago, they were on sale at Amazon... They were something like $40 for the 22.5in and $15 or so for the Smokey Joe version... dang the luck... or is that DOH!

I knew I should have bought several of them... A few years ago, they were on sale at Amazon... They were something like $40 for the 22.5in and $15 or so for the Smokey Joe version... dang the luck... or is that DOH!
sometimes you have to kick yourself i had the chance to buy 5 of them for 40 bucks from a friend a couple years ago.

Back