Alert - All of our smokers are now worthless...

Ya should have posted this on April Fools Day!:biggrin:

Weiser

Whoa, battery powered, totally portable. Now you can enjoy the ribs at Outback and off your brother-in-laws gasser. :twisted::twisted: Motto should be "have gun will travel"

The anti-griddle was inspired by Grant Achatz owner/chef of Alinea restaurant in Chicago. I have eaten there and it was absolutely amazing. No Que in site but a great evening it was.

I bet you don't lick up any dripples. :biggrin:

Ok, I am out.. Started last week on a offset build and I guess I should quit. Who knew it could be so easy.

antny

I think it's a great tool for the kitchen. Having watched a few people use this, including it's use on Top Chef, I can say it's not meant to replace low and slow BBQ.

But a little smoke flavor added in the kitchen ain't all that bad an idea.

No need to roll your own fatty, just grind up your weed, drop in and turn it on....get high in no time at all. Look at all the paper you can save :icon_sick:icon_sick:icon_sick:!::mrgreen:

They can have my smoking gun when they pry it from my... hey, wait a minute, that wasn't what they were talking about!

I presume you find a nice selection of liquid smoke marketed next to it? On the other hand, might be a nice opportunity for someone with some fruit trees and a chipper-shredder...

Back