THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Absolutely! Anyone is welcome. I would never turn anyone away (unless the room is packed to the gills!) because that's cash that would not go to the charities! Pay at the door is fine! I think Vern and Shane look like great bouncers and collectors! :laugh:

It's now official! Just met with the catering folks at the Hyatt and signed the contract on the room. I'm TRYING to negotiate free munchies for us but not positive it will work out. It's like $30 per pound of dry snacks! That's insane! Popcorn makes you thirsty for more drinks too AND it is light weight so more per pound! LOL! Also, they think we can keep the room til 2AM even though the cash bar must, by state law, close at 1:30 AM.
We will wear our MooCow security shirts!

The room is actually HUGE compared to what I was expecting! If KCBS has 600 at the banquet, I bet we can get half those in there very comfortably. Room says 250 though so whatever.

By the way, I will be making tickets to email out no later than the end of this weekend. They'll be in PDF format. Just print and show at the door. If for some reason you can't be on before you leave for KC and need them earlier than this weekend, just let me know. Anyone paying at the door will receive the special "I Smell Quau" hand stamp! :laugh:

I just hope all the "love" spilling over over on Basso's board doesn't end up souring the water at the party! LOL! That place is a war zone right now! LOL!

Sorry for the delay. You should have mail Jeff. Barbara and I are in :-D

The party is a week away! There is still time to get your contribution in to Jeff's Paypal account!

Hey folks, we are at about $70 per charity so far... way less than I anticipated! If you're going, get your money to my pay pal account asap! Even if you aren't, you can donate to Kookers Kare and CancerSucks using my pay pal... just indicate it's a donation and no tickets needed. I have about three who have just made donations.

Hey Jeff... I just had a thought... put out a donation jar AT the After Party... I'd be surprised ifn it didnt fill up...
and thanks again for putting it all together!
See yall soon!

Hey Jeff... I just had a thought... put out a donation jar AT the After Party... I'd be surprised ifn it didnt fill up...
and thanks again for putting it all together!
See yall soon!

Yupper, esp. if you get some pretty lady with nice ---- to go around soliciting donations. :shock::thumb:

Michelle awesome idea...we we're planning to give more money at the door so I'm sure others are thinking the same! Jeff again thanks for doing all this!! See ya Friday!! Travel Safe everyone!

I'll ask the Hooters girls that I am bringing and see if they will walk around with a jar....

Back