8' x 14' BBQ Trailer

Brewmaster

is Blowin Smoke!
My BIL and River City Smokehouse took a trip to Burlington, KS today. I left St. Louis at 4:30 and picked up my new (used) trailer at 10:00. On our way back we stopped at Oklahoma Joe's for lunch. The burnt ends and sausage were great. I just got back to STL at 5:30. What a long day. I'm not 100% sure how the trailer will be set-up. I might have to look at it for awhile. Should work out real nice for competitions. I'm ready for the next contest.

Cheers,
Nate

IMG_0146.jpg

What's a trailer that size go for roughly, and what kind of perks with it i.e ac, electical, interior?

What's a trailer that size go for roughly, and what kind of perks with it i.e ac, electical, interior?

I paid around $3,000.

There is not much to this trailer. Right now it has some wood workbenches inside that I will be removing. The inside could use some TLC. It was used as a workshop.

The perks it has I was looking for were:

8' wide
AC
30 amp electric.
RV side door

Cheers,
Nate

welcome to the bbq trailer net work where we are mobil:-D

break an beer bottel on the side to bless it :wink:

york

see ya soon

Took the workbenches out and did some sweeping. Much more to do but I need to get some sleep.

IMG_2863-1.jpg

Cheers,
Nate

dude!, that is so sweet. it seems really clean for what you got it for. Nice side door, very nice.

how did you run across it?, I wouldn't even hesitate for a second to pick something like that up.

Great trailer. Guess we'll be seeing you guys in that this season! You have to share that a/c come 100F in Pacific!!!

It is so true that the economy has had an effect on campers and trailers off craiglist. Wife and I bought a 29ft class c camper of craiglist that was in perfect condition. They were asking $16k. We came in at $10k CASH and they didnt even haggle. DONE.

I have a 7' x 14' Wells Cargo trailer for sale - asking $2,800. I have posted information in the general sales area if anyone is interested. Located in Atlanta, Ga area.
GaDragonfly

Back