2007 *Exclusive* BBQ Brethren Competition Cooking class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot what the deal was as far as garnish... Should we bring our own ?

Ray - For those traveling from out of state, do you recommend they bring an injection needle as part of any supplies they were planning to bring ??

Yes, definitely bring an injector. Thanks for asking!

I'll let Phil answer the garnish question but I think you'll need to bring your own.

Hey Doc,

Anything else we should bring? I'm looking forward to a culinary learning experience. I really appreciate the opportunity!

Thanks.

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

CTSmokehouse said:
Hey Doc,

Anything else we should bring? I'm looking forward to a culinary learning experience. I really appreciate the opportunity!

Thanks.

Yours in BBQ,

Cliff

Well I'm flying up and I won't have anything with me, so I'll let Phil answer this.
I'm looking forward to it too. We'll have some big fun!

We will have all the, sauces, rubs, gloves, foils, pans, paper goods, etc.. Meats can be either bought thru WillyB or bring your own. For cookers we will have a few large smokers, 2 lang 84, a BYC and a couple spicewines, but since there are 25 of us, its best if you bring your own, especially if your local. I'll make us dinner Saturday night.. or bring some stuff for snacking on while the cookers are running.

You should bring all/any tools you will need and a table/chair.

Although we will have access to the building we will be doing most of the cooking outside, so dress accordingly. (Doc will make the call wheather we have "classrooom time" inside.)

For sleep, your on your own. We will be out all night cooking. There are hotels a few minutes from grillkings if anyone decides theny need to go that route.

If you want to use garnish, bring what you would use.

was wondering where that came from.. sorry, missed the question the first time.

How do I go about ordering the meat from WillieB's?
What exactley do we need to bring?
I plan on bringing a table, chair, injector, tongs and smart juice.
Oh and maybe the new BSKD if I can get out of the mod shop by then!

SSK

I am hoping to use some space to cook in one of the Langs if possible as I have no trailer or any other facilities to haul in my old New Braunfels smoker.(at least not yet.)
Hope that is not a problem.
I'm sure we can work things out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back