18lbs Kingsford for $3.08

Hate Wally World, but can suck it up for this! Thanks!!

You don't have to buy at Wal-Mart. Other stores will accept the coupon, but some places don't take computer printed coupons. Using the self check out at Wal-Mart or Kroger cuts out the coupon police. Self check out also makes it easier to have several transactions to maximize your savings.

Can you sell relish on e-bay.:mrgreen:

Thanks for the heads up on the K :cool: Got my cupon but I'm NO way in HELL going to walmart :twisted: NOT a chance! :icon_pissed I'll get it some here else... :biggrin: And yes I will do it more than once. :-D

THANKS!

The wife and I went to Wallyworld with 2 coupons and got a roll of Glad bags and an 18#er each!

I wonder if I can return the Glad bags...hmmm...

Last edited:
Thanks for the link. Just printed 25 of them here at work, and will be heading out tomorrow to find my best deal. Wonder if Kroger would be cheaper since they have double coupons up to $1.00 extra off? Plus I can't wait until the Memorial Day charcoal sales start in 2 weeks! We may end up making money with this one.

Coupon that printed for me was $6 off pork for buying a bag of charcoal. Anyone have a scan of coupon for $6 off charcoal? Thanks.

Coupon that printed for me was $6 off pork for buying a bag of charcoal. Anyone have a scan of coupon for $6 off charcoal? Thanks.

Yeah...that's what mine was too.

It said "Save $6.00 on The Other White Meat"

I don't understand the verbaige? Sounds like you you have to buy a 13.5lb or larger bag of Kingsford and one other of the Valsic, Hidden Valley etc. and then you get $6 off some pork?

Dazed and confused :-?.

It's $6.00 off charcoal and one other product courtesy of The Other White Meat folks. The Other White Meat is a registered trade mark of the pork porducers. The wording makes it sound like you have to buy pork, but you don't.

It's the same coupon everyone else is using. It hasn't changed. The wording is misleading. You don't have to buy pork. Your saving $6.00 courtesy of The Other White Meat advertising promotion. Like have a free drink on the house. Save $6.00 on the Other White Meats dime.

It's the same coupon everyone else is using. It hasn't changed. The wording is misleading. You don't have to buy pork. Your saving $6.00 courtesy of The Other White Meat advertising promotion. Like have a free drink on the house. Save $6.00 on the Other White Meats dime.

Yep same coupon but FYI...The Albertsons near me would not take this coupon unless I bought some pork...no amount of talking was going to change their mind. I have used the coupon at Safeway with no issue.

Makesmore sense now. At least i'll have an idea how to explainit to the cashier when she tells me I have to buy some pork.

...'course I could just buy some pork!

Back