THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

daninnewjersey

Babbling Farker
Long story short...I need a 1000 gallon propane tank smoker and am looking for some guidance. Does anyone here have detailed....or kinda detailed....plans or pics of a build? Looking for direct flow with 2 levels if possible. I found a tank but it's pretty pricey. Any connections to cheaper tanks in the NJ/PA area would be great, too. If email is easier, please use downbeachbbq@gmail.com I would REALLY appreciate the help. Thanks....Dan

Wow... looking to open up a store with your upcoming capacity? I thought of DownHomeQue too. His build looks pretty nice.

Long story short...I need a 1000 gallon propane tank smoker and am looking for some guidance. Does anyone here have detailed....or kinda detailed....plans or pics of a build? Looking for direct flow with 2 levels if possible. I found a tank but it's pretty pricey. Any connections to cheaper tanks in the NJ/PA area would be great, too. If email is easier, please use downbeachbbq@gmail.com I would REALLY appreciate the help. Thanks....Dan

Buddy I know your a ways away.... but I have a 1000 gallon tank I’ll give you
a great deal on........ free for you buddy..... and yes I have a slew of tanks.... one of those deals if I took one.... I had to take them all.... Tyler actually built a cooker out of one for a guy in Alabama..... had tuning plates in it....

Back