1000 gallon propane tank smoker....need some help

daninnewjersey

Babbling Farker
Long story short...I need a 1000 gallon propane tank smoker and am looking for some guidance. Does anyone here have detailed....or kinda detailed....plans or pics of a build? Looking for direct flow with 2 levels if possible. I found a tank but it's pretty pricey. Any connections to cheaper tanks in the NJ/PA area would be great, too. If email is easier, please use downbeachbbq@gmail.com I would REALLY appreciate the help. Thanks....Dan

Wow... looking to open up a store with your upcoming capacity? I thought of DownHomeQue too. His build looks pretty nice.

Oh and by the way...for a large tank...check with TuscaloosaQ. I remember hearing he has a ton of old tanks he bought as a lot and is dying to get rid of some of them.

Wow! that is going to a monster of a cooker, just looked at my 1000 gallon propane tank.

Long story short...I need a 1000 gallon propane tank smoker and am looking for some guidance. Does anyone here have detailed....or kinda detailed....plans or pics of a build? Looking for direct flow with 2 levels if possible. I found a tank but it's pretty pricey. Any connections to cheaper tanks in the NJ/PA area would be great, too. If email is easier, please use downbeachbbq@gmail.com I would REALLY appreciate the help. Thanks....Dan

Buddy I know your a ways away.... but I have a 1000 gallon tank I’ll give you
a great deal on........ free for you buddy..... and yes I have a slew of tanks.... one of those deals if I took one.... I had to take them all.... Tyler actually built a cooker out of one for a guy in Alabama..... had tuning plates in it....

Back