Surf & Turf on the drum

cowgirl

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
jeanie
One of my favorite meals. :)
I rubbed the ribeyes with oil, seasoned with kosher salt and cracked black pepper. Smoked on my drum with some hickory at 250 for about 45 minutes total.

033-4-2drum3-1.jpg

70f32a03-1.jpg

half way through I flipped the steaks over and added some king crab legs and twice baked potatoes..

8fb8b36d-1.jpg

cb11c822-1.jpg

I removed the steaks to sear on the grill and moved the tatoes down with the legs..

612a9a77-1.jpg

seared the steaks for 7 minutes on each side..

fe73a48a-1.jpg

63b98718-1.jpg

af95edd4-1.jpg

the hickory smoked crab legs with garlic butter, twice baked potatoes, smoked ribyeyes with mushrooms and a salad..

6ca97d0d-1.jpg

I kinda liked it. :-D

f4f4a81f-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Wow, now THAT is a meal! I had king crab legs last night, but I was boring and boiled them. I like yours better. :-D Steak looks perfect.

Thank you Saiko, Terry, Bo, James Pat and Grillman! :-D
Grillman that's 1 800-jeanie. :becky:

That is to die for, king crag:clap2: rib eye:clap2:twice baked's:clap2:paleeze. Put the coins on my eyes:thumb:

There you go again girl "attracting attention" :cool:
Jeanie, tell me is there anything you can't cook and make a gourmet meal out of it :confused:.
Fantastic looking meal :thumb:. I just tried to take a bite out my screen :shock:
I am going to have to stop in when I am down in Oklahoma visiting my relatives... :-D
Save me a seat at your "Supper Table" :becky:

That looks delicious! One thing I notice in all the pics of your grill is how clean your grate is, how do you keep it so clean??? :confused:

Very nice!
How do you like smoked steak compared to steak over direct heat?
Also why do you pull the steaks off the smoker and then sear them?

I'm intrigued :)

I kinda liked it. :grin:

f4f4a81f-1.jpg

Now that's an understatement.....:shock:
Now that's a great looking Surf & Turf SWSW, BASTMY & MMD......:clap2:
Nicely done Jeanie.... Very Nicely Done.....:-D

Back