Gave The Big Easy A Test Run.

Happy Hapgood

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
My main Bird cooker has been setting up for almost a year. Had a 6 pound chicken so let it run while watching football.

Seasoned with Tony's and stuck in a probe:

25u42nr.jpg

2r72136.jpg

Chunk taters and buttered corn topped it off:

2dm5nrl.jpg

2sbn58j.jpg

I'm ready for the oil less Turkey frys to come these holidays.

Thanks for lookin' !

Looks good Mike! Nothing wrong with that.

I have to do two 20 lb. birds for ThanksGiving and they're both going on the spit, just have to get a bigger motor.

My turkey toaster dont get enough play. Its been unfortunately relegated to thanksgiving duty at moms. I just may have to give it an early warm up.

Man thats some nice looking chicken. Those Charbroil Big Easy turkey cookers are fine cookers. I have mine up forsale....the big one ....SRG.

Good looking bird. How does the oil less compare with traditional deep fry in terms of quality food and cook times?

Looks great.
I also use mine for quick ABTs.
Keep some frozen (fantastic idea I got from here somewheres), wrap in bacon, throw on Big Easy. No waiting to come up to temp, cooks fast.

Good looking bird. How does the oil less compare with traditional deep fry in terms of quality food and cook times?

I've probably deep fried over 100 Turkeys and I would put a oil less bird up against any of them. No peanut oil to buy either. Pays for itself the first time your use it.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWCmhrQapXI"]The Char-Broil Big Easy Oil-Less Turkey Fryer - YouTube[/ame]

Looks great.
I also use mine for quick ABTs.
Keep some frozen (fantastic idea I got from here somewheres), wrap in bacon, throw on Big Easy. No waiting to come up to temp, cooks fast.

Great idea! :thumb:

Looks great mike! FYI, if you have freezer space might be a good idea to load up on turkeys. I have had a hard time lately getting raw turkey breast and the price is going up. One supplier warned that prices may skyrocket over the holidays due to the problems the turkey industry is having with the bird flu

Awesome looking bird Mike!!!!!

I did two spatchcocked chickens and wrapped them around the inside of the cage so they were fully exposed. Can't beat the simplicity of the Big-Easy.

Back