Red Lobster biscuits

c farmer

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I had a lot of people pm me and want the recipe.

Here it is.

UPDATED............ Cause I FARKED UP

Ingredients

2 1/2 cups Bisquick baking mix
4 tablespoons cold butter
1 heaping cup grated cheddar
3/4 cup cold whole milk
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder

Brush on top ingredients

2 tablespoons butter,melted
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
pinch of salt

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Combine bisquick with cold butter in a medium bowl using a large fork. You dont want
to mix too thoroughly. there should be small chunks of butter in there that are about
the size of peas. Add cheddar cheese, milk, and 1/4 teaspoon garlic. Mix by hand until
combined, but dont over mix.
3.Drop approximately 1/4 cup portions of the dough onto a ungreased cookie sheet using
a ice cream scoop. Bake for 15 to 17 mins. or until the tops of the biscuits begin to
turn light brown.
4. When you take the biscuits out of the oven, melt 2 tablespoons butter in a small bowl
in your microwave. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder and the dried parsley flakes. Use
a brush to spread this garlic butter over the tops of all the biscuits. Use up all the
butter.

Makes 1 dozen.

Let me know how you like them. Tastes just like Red Lobster I think.

These are very good.

Last edited by a moderator:
We've been buying the box they sell at Sam's to make them. We will give this a try. Thank you!

Thanks! Got it bookmarked!

I have never had them out of the box.

This is actual recipe.

Sam's sells a box good for about 3 dozen that is Red Lobster branded. You add a couple of ingredients and they taste spot on. But I much prefer to make things from scratch anyway, so we will give this a shot for sure. We make these biscuits pretty often.

Sam's sells a box good for about 3 dozen that is Red Lobster branded. You add a couple of ingredients and they taste spot on. But I much prefer to make things from scratch anyway, so we will give this a shot for sure. We make these biscuits pretty often.

Let me know what you think of them.

We also do the Sams ones. Will have to try this sometime though

Got it evernoted! I keep seeing those boxes when I go to Sam's and I hear people raving about red lobster biscuits but I've never actually had them.

Got it evernoted! I keep seeing those boxes when I go to Sam's and I hear people raving about red lobster biscuits but I've never actually had them.
The biscuits are the only reason to go, IMO...so now you never have the need to go :wink:

I use Old Bay seasoning in my brush on topping but pretty much the same.

Thanks for posting. Def gonna try it.

I will be making these tonight. Wife loves these from RL.

Back