Memorial Day Sale at Lowes Kingsford Charcoal

grubby

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Just seen in the local add for Lowes 5 Day Memorial Day Sale Kingsford Charcoal buy one $8.48 get one free limit two bags per person = 4 bags plus 10% off for Military and Veterans need to show proof at time of purchase. I will be there all 5 days and stocking up.

Just seen in the local add for Lowes 5 Day Memorial Day Sale Kingsford Charcoal buy one $8.48 get one free limit two bags per person = 4 bags plus 10% off for Military and Veterans need to show proof at time of purchase. I will be there all 5 days and stocking up.

Is that the 16.6lb bag? I've been checking Lowes website for the ad, but didn't see it up yet. They normally have it up on Wednesday. If it's the 16.6 then Walmarts deal sounds better. I know some folks don't like Walmart though or lowes is closer. I'm hoping Home Depot has something good myself.

what kind of proof for vets like me , i am a combat vet but did not retire

We have two Lowes stores in my town. I went to one this morning and got two bags for $8.48 and went to the other store this afternoon and got two more bags for $7.48... go figure...

FARK. Knew that would happen.

I just picked up 2 double packages of 23lb bags at Sam's yesterday for $16 each.

$32 for 92 lbs ain't bad I guess......but I figured I'd miss a big sale.

I just picked up 2 double packages of 23lb bags at Sam's yesterday for $16 each.

That's not the best price but it's not bad either. That is Sam's normal price as far as I can tell...

Yeah, it's not a sale price by any means. I can get the double 20lb pack at Menard's all year long for $15 too. I just knew I'd need some and since they were the double 23's I snagged em.

Oh well.....

Ha ha!!!

You got farked by Sam!!!!

Back