What to do with Zucchini

Thanks guys, defiantly going to be trying the pizza, and the grilled The only way I have ever had is was sliced and fired and zucchini bread, now if i could just find the mixing paddle or my bread machine :doh:

Use a mandolin or similiar slicer. Slice the zucchini lengthways and thin. Make your favorite lasagna, but replace the pasta with the zucchini slices. You can mix in summer squash the same way. We've done it a few times and it is absolutely delicious

My wife makes zuccini relish which she cans. She now adds a dozen chopped jalapenos for a spicy version for me, well it started out for me but now seems to be the crowd favorite.

Thanks to this thread I just did some at work for co-workers and I for lunch. Grilled them with some pork chops and mushrooms. Very good. Will be doing these again real soon!

I cooked this for one of the kids Homecoming dinners here at the Yacht Club. It was quite well received.

Zucchini Onion Pie
Ingredients
3 eggs
1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup canola oil
1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
1 garlic clove, minced
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
3 cups sliced zucchini
1 cup biscuit/baking mix
1 small onion, chopped
Directions
In a large bowl, whisk the first seven ingredients. Stir in the zucchini, baking mix and onion. Pour into a greased 9-in. deep-dish pie plate. Bake at 350° for 25-35 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.

Cut them in half, seed, rub with olive oil and the S&P. Roast at 350F on a cedar plank until golden brown. Carefully remove the zucchini from the plank, throw it in the trash, and eat the plank.

After we've had fresh zucchini fried, shredded, stuffed, casseroled, grilled, made into bread, cake etc. and given so much away to friends and relatives and co-workers that they won't answer the door or phone anymore:p...
We shred and slice then dehydrate and vacuum bag them and use them all winter in soups, casseroles, breads, cakes and so forth.

At some point I hope for a killing frost to put an end to the zucchini growing season.

Back