Holiday Pics

big brother smoke

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I took a couple of shots with my wife's Christmas gift of some grub made during the holidays. I just checked the calendar and realized that I have one more day to chill before back to work. Wife just left thinking I have work :twisted:

Anyways here are some pics for you farkers that had to work. Ny Rib roast I got for $4.97 lb. and some Anaheims stuffed with crab, cream cheese and a little soy a la Joe's recommendation from a past ABT thread.

DSC00051.jpg

DSC00155.jpg

DSC00197.jpg

DSC00204.jpg

Nice photos.. I like the electric fence in the first shot, to keep the meat from jumping out of the smoker!

.. love that surf and turf combo !!!! Really looks appetizing and terrific .... don't have to ask how much you enjoyed it ...

Regards,

Nice job Steph! Looks like an awesome meal!

Good Looking eats there. And you S**k for not having to work today

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Crablegs. I can eat a whole elephant full of king crab.
Looks good!

That reminds me I've gotta couple packages of king crab legs in the freezer! Awesome pics! I would accept an invite:mrgreen:

Good lookin eats!!!! I'm hungry now!

Now see, that looks great. Roast not bleeding and raw like the open heart surgery from a few weeks ago. I think that looks scumpious.

Wow! I've been needing to make some more ABTs - how do the Anaheims taste compared to a jalepeno or a cayene?

And I like that glass!

Looks yummy!

Thanks for the compliments all!

QansasjayhawQ said:
Wow! I've been needing to make some more ABTs - how do the Anaheims taste compared to a jalepeno or a cayene?

And I like that glass!

Looks yummy!

Anaheims are mild in comparison to jalopeno peppers; not as hot! I do not need ice cream the next day:twisted:

It all looked great, I like the look of the wrapped peppers, whats in the middle, Looks good.

Wife had me cook crab legs last night on the grill, came out nice, but forgot to take pics. Trying Mahi Mahi later this week.

tjus77 said:
Wife had me cook crab legs last night on the grill, came out nice, but forgot to take pics. Trying Mahi Mahi later this week.
Hey Tjus ,unless you've already decided on how your gonna grill that mahi mahi??? .....try it with my Mexene Grilled Shrimp Recipie it's in the recipie section under MEXICAN ....just substitute the fish for shrimp.....Tell me what you think....or try your own variation..I'd love to hear them ,and I always like a little feed back ...helps me hone things in:wink:

Hey Big Brother!!!! When are you inviting some of us Little brothers over?

You cook, we'll clean!!!!

Great pics!!!

Back