Grimulf

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Cooking up a chicken i one of my weber otg 22.5 today using a smokenator. Chicken stuffed with minced veal, mortadella, rosemary, thyme, parsly, ricotta and some other stuff. Basted with hot evoo (spiced it up using some homegrown chili) some more fresh herbs and finally covered in pancetta. Using "fire offerings" to create a grill flavor even though cooking indirect, also using no waterpan in the smokenator as i want the pancetta really crispy. I'm sorry about my crappy english, i hope u understand what i'm grilling

Attachments

• Kyckling burnt offerings 14-02-15.jpg
    Kyckling burnt offerings 14-02-15.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 156
Looks great, hope we get to see a picture of the finished chicken!

Fire offerings? Is that the little piece of meat over the smokenator?

Fire offerings? Is that the little piece of meat over the smokenator?
Yes, Makes for a nice grilled flavor whilst indirect grilling ;)

Finished chicken. Served with salad with feta cheese, sauce from drippings, chrunchy pancetta and the stuffing was a great combo! My gf baked a cake baked with stevia and lemon curd (also done using stevia) and some whipped cream to finish it all

Attachments

• Kyckling-2  2014-02-15.jpg
    Kyckling-2 2014-02-15.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 77
  • Kyckling platta 14-02-15.jpg
    Kyckling platta 14-02-15.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 77
Cooking up a chicken i one of my weber otg 22.5 today using a smokenator. Chicken stuffed with minced veal, mortadella, rosemary, thyme, parsly, ricotta and some other stuff. Basted with hot evoo (spiced it up using some homegrown chili) some more fresh herbs and finally covered in pancetta. Using "fire offerings" to create a grill flavor even though cooking indirect, also using no waterpan in the smokenator as i want the pancetta really crispy. I'm sorry about my crappy english, i hope u understand what i'm grilling

Your English is better than some of ours!! Oh, and everything looks fantastic!!!

Paul B
SS UDS

that looks awesome! good work!

Back