BigMista comes to town, and Desert Dweller scores!

Desert Dweller

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Well, Neil is just about to board his plane home, after making his summer Southwest trip around Frenso, Las Vegas, Phoenix and who knows where else. Friday BigMista texted me needing a cooker for his Promo at a local Fresh and Easy Market. His text said he needed to rent a grill and my response was that he could borrow one. He insisted on hooking me up with Fresh and Easy, and they are actually gonna pay (nicely) to use the Ranch Kettle. Well, out of work as I am, I just couldn't say no. The Public Relations gal was super nice, gifting me with 12 Chicken Legs and Twelve Thighs, a bottle of F&E BBQ Sauce (?), the rest of the 20 lb bag of K briquettes that Neil did not use, a new hot mitt and a F&E Shopping bag (canvas). Neil and I got to visit and reminisce about his trip here last summer when I invited him over for dinner, and ended up with him cooking the Salmon on my Horizonal Offset. Had a good time visiting, till he kissed me...

Attachments

• bigmista f&e 007.jpg
    bigmista f&e 007.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 367
  • bigmista f&e 011.jpg
    bigmista f&e 011.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 365
  • bigmista f&e 009.jpg
    bigmista f&e 009.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 366
  • bigmista f&e 012.jpg
    bigmista f&e 012.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 366
  • bigmista f&e 013.jpg
    bigmista f&e 013.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 368
  • bigmista f&e 010.jpg
    bigmista f&e 010.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 470
Guys kissing guys, seems to be a new trend around here. At least it's among family so I guess it's alright. Pretty Cool, even with the kiss.

On edit' a thought, we should round up the kissing pictures already posted and start a thread just for them.:cool:

How come none of the Brethren ever kiss me?:confused:

Looks like a nice time. Glad you two were able to hook up, and I mean that!

Get a room! :becky:

Nice Ranch Kettle DD.

Looks like a nice time. Glad you two were able to hook up, and I mean that!

Get a room! :becky:

Nice Ranch Kettle DD.

Next time you and the family come through Birmingham headed on vacation. I'll meet you and hook you up.:thumb:

BigMista is the man. Love Bigmista....Ive aseen him eat Wagyu with his hands....so I had to

so Bigmista is fresh, and you let him kiss you so you must be easy ;)

Guys kissing guys, seems to be a new trend around here. At least it's among family so I guess it's alright. Pretty Cool, even with the kiss.

On edit' a thought, we should round up the kissing pictures already posted and start a thread just for them.:cool:

Ah NO!!!!!!!!!!! Not going there........... Thanks DD for helping Big Mista....

Very nice Brother DD!
Got the chance to cook on the Ranck Kettle a couple oPh weeks back...that sucka is big!

When you said you scored, were you talking about the KISS or the swag from F&E?

Finally home. Whew! It was truly a busy week. Glad I got to hook up with Bo in Phoenix. He agreed to bring out his smoker on short notice without blinking an eye. That's a brother for you. Durn near had to break his arm to make him take the money. I told him, "Dude, F&E is gonna pay to rent the grill anyway. Better that the money goes to one of my brothers." I'm sure Bo will put it to good use.

Finally home. Whew! It was truly a busy week. Glad I got to hook up with Bo in Phoenix. He agreed to bring out his smoker on short notice without blinking an eye. That's a brother for you. Durn near had to break his arm to make him take the money. I told him, "Dude, F&E is gonna pay to rent the grill anyway. Better that the money goes to one of my brothers." I'm sure Bo will put it to good use.

Brothers in Smoke- this here is a wonderful example of this statement and what it really means!!!

Guys kissing guys, seems to be a new trend around here.
I thought someone might suggest that.
Nice Ranch Kettle DD.

I dunno. Are ya ugly?

That is awesome! Love is in the air.

Jeff
Not going there...

so Bigmista is fresh, and you let him kiss you so you must be easy ;)
I guess you may have a point there...

Back