What do you think?

INmitch

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I'm not trying to throw anyone under the bus or anything but.... I picked up my turn in boxes this weekend & was told I'm team #04. I said cool & was handed my boxes. Just by chance I pulled them apart and the 3rd box I checked was marked #03.
My wife does the boxes n I honestly don't think she would pay attention. She would've just made sure the # was on top. I know I wouldn't have checked during turnin's.
What would have happened if #04 didn't turn in a box??????

I picked up my turn in boxes this weekend & was told I'm team #04. I said cool & was handed my boxes. Just by chance I pulled them apart and the 3rd box I checked was marked #03.

It happens. That's why you always check. Numbering and stacking the boxes is done by humans. Humans are prone to make mistakes from time to time.

What would have happened if #04 didn't turn in a box??????

There may or may not have been another team with your missing #04 box. It could be that the boxes got mixed up and another team had your box with the #04 on it, or it could be that someone accidentally wrote #03 when they meant to write #04 on your box and there was no other #04 box.

I don't know what would happen if it slipped through, but I ALWAYS check that all four boxes are numbered the same, right when the rep hands them to me. I ask politely to confirm that the same number is next to our name on their list. We all know they're pros at what they do, they're happy to show that they're on top of it, and I'm happy to thank them for a job well done as always. In other words, trust but verify!

Back