TLC BBQ Pitmasters Season Finale Tonight!

That sucks! I wonder if the ratings were good enough to have more episodes shot in the future.

I noticed that several of the PitMaster's cooked last weekend at Lakeland, Fl. I wonder if the film crew's were there?

This should be interesting...:cool:

The judging won’t be blind: judges will know whose Pitmaster's food they're tasting. And then, the Pitmasters get the opportunity to talk back to the judges. (or should I say, “bleep” back). THAT segment could've been a show on its own!

Cant wait. I think its been a great show. Entertaining and they have shown some good tips. I think it will have a positive effect on competitive BBQ.

Dan

For you DVR Masters...I farked up and only recorded 2 mins of last weeks episode. (have no idea what I did) So, I still haven't seen that one. Can I record the rerun of last weeks episode that will air a couple hours before the finale and then record the finale as well?
Went to see it last night..........FARK!!! Only two minutes of recording time. Not a happy camper.

Can't wait. Hope I don't fark both of them up.

I'm sad that this is the last episode. Hopefully, they'll do a second season.

For you DVR Masters...I farked up and only recorded 2 mins of last weeks episode. (have no idea what I did) So, I still haven't seen that one. Can I record the rerun of last weeks episode that will air a couple hours before the finale and then record the finale as well?
Went to see it last night..........FARK!!! Only two minutes of recording time. Not a happy camper.

Can't wait. Hope I don't fark both of them up.

Yep:!: Mine is set to record all showings of it and I just go through and erase the duplicates.

Don't forget to tune in for the TLC BBQ Pitmasters season finale tonight.

Here is a sneak peak. It should be more than a little interesting.

John

I love the idea of this episode. Also, check out John Markus' wrapup and guest blogs from PatioDaddio, DivaQ and yours truly here on the TLC site.

The finale so soon? Nooooooo, what will I do on Thursday nights now???????!!!!!!!

That was a short season!!! I hope they bring it back next season!!!

I listened to the producer of the show on the BBQ Radio show, and he spoke of there has been no decision yet to renew. He was hopeful, and a few of the "cast" was being flown out to NY to have pictures done, so he was thinking that may be a sign. Seeing how Myron is getting all the publicity cooking on Leno and Fergason, maybe they may do a complete season. Either way, I will enjoy them into perpetuity thanks to the Internets!

I cannot get enough of this show, and others like it. I love seeing contests that I might never get to, and seeing other cooks go through their process. I haven't followed a TV show in more than 20 years, but you know I've been PARKED in front of the TV every Thursday!!!

I noticed that several of the PitMaster's cooked last weekend at Lakeland, Fl. I wonder if the film crew's were there?

I didn't see any film crew setup all weekend. Would have been pretty cool.

Myron was out during the day Friday being rather accessible. He came back out(from the hotel maybe) at about 4am to start his cook, then was in the truck with his crew at about 5pm with the windows up waiting to leave.
They put Trigg and Tuffy about as far away from the majority of the other competitors as possible. They almost weren't even on the site anymore.

Back