Let's Say Goodbye To A Fallen Friend

Cack

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
This beautiful 10lb butt was injected and rubbed and on its way to become delicious ... Then tragity struck and she went ker-plunk ... At least I had 3 more going on

y5uzeder.jpg

Last edited:
...and the problem is????

I bet you would have eaten an Oreo that fell down like that.

Shows something, I would say. An Oreo that costs just a few pennies compared to a piece of meat that probably cost at least $10 or more.

And you call yourself a BBQ'er.:tsk:

You're just a farking cookie monster!

Nothing a little soap and water won't fix:wink:. Good thing ya had the reserve.

Don't tell me you're throwing that away??!!!??? :eek: I'd rinse and cook that baby and it would still be delicious. 200* internal covers a multitude of sins, man. Mail it to me.

nothing wrong that i can see,a little grid between the teeth never hurt nobody.:doh:

Are you cooking that for yourself and/or friends? Rinse that sucker off and throw it on the smoker!! Nothing on there that 10 hours in the smoke won't take care of.

same problem with me last night, and a chop. i cooked it off.

I once dropped and fresh brownie in gravel! Still ate it! Lol Rinse that bad boy off and put her on there! I've never met a BBQ'er, that hasn't dropped meat at some point in there career! It's how you move forward from there that counts! KEEP IT

Hot & fast kills all bad stuff. Rinse that off!

It my house we would go shhhhhh!!!! A little rinse and then it would be our little secret.

Back