The Rub Co. Burgers a la Food Revolution

Ryan Chester

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
After watching Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution, I am now thinking twice about the ground beef I choose to eat. I'll pass on the pink slime so it ground sirloin from here on out! I used 90/10 sirloin seasoned with The Rub Co. Santa Maria Style & Original Rub grilled to medium rare with smoked gouda cheese. I made a sauce out of Greek yogurt, chives, basil, thyme, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, and The Rub Co. Original Rub which turned out FARKING PHENOMINAL!:thumb: I forgot the avocado at the store so I topped them with spinach and purple onion. I also grilled asparagus seasoned with The Rub Co. Santa Maria Style Rub and zucchini/squash seasoned with Todd’s Crabby Dirt.

photo-11.jpg

photo1-9.jpg

photo2-13.jpg

photo3-11.jpg

photo4-9.jpg

photo5-10.jpg

photo6-8.jpg

you California guys really go all out! Looks and sounds great! Personally, a 90/10 mix for burger is way to lean IMO. I like a juicy one. 80/20 minimum and 70/30 is better. home ground of course!

you California guys really go all out! Looks and sounds great! Personally, a 90/10 mix for burger is way to lean IMO. I like a juicy one. 80/20 minimum and 70/30 is better. home ground of course!

I definitely agree that a 70/30 burger would be far juicier than a 90/10 burger but a 70/30 would completely demolish my goal for a healthier burger.

Looks farkin great! Smashed white bread and milk helps lean burgers come out juicier.

Back