Contest Announcment Wolf it Down BBQ Bash, Ft. Atkinson, WI - June 12 - 14, 2009

S

Stitch

The Wolf it Down BBQ Bash is coming back and now we have a ideal how to run it.:roll: This one should be bigger and better with many great prizes and even some cash prizes combined with the Grand and Reseve prizes. We are also combining it with a Chili Cook off (as a separate event). and a biker rodeo with many events. There will be free admisson and camping for anyone competeing. It will be starting Friday night with music and a contest for the ladies :shock:. Saturday will be the cook-offs, Bike Rodeo, The Bike Raffle, Two bands another contest for the ladies :eusa_clap, and we are working on a special event that we can't annouce at this time. Sunday we will have a bloody-mary bar and swap meet.
Now I know a lot of you don't really care about the motorcycle stuff but I'm sure you know someone that does and you have been trying to get them to come to a cook-off this could be your opportunity.:wink: I will post more info as it comes along with web page updates, pics of the prizes, or added events / entertainment.

Thank you for your time
Stitch
wolfitdownbbqbash.com

Attachments

• wolf it down 09.jpg
    wolf it down 09.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 233
Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent.Even though it was a small group for the 1st I would think that if you can avoid the scheduling conflicts with other comps I bet you would fill the field.Gott remember next year to bring food for Bibs dog.

I'll be back to defend my title. Guess I better not bring my golf cart so I have room for another trophy:-D:biggrin:

The bike is great. But I'm sorry to tell you I have to sell it as I just can't ride it and Carol is not going to use a kick start. Good news is it may just move next door if it works out right. Maybe he'll even ride it over and join me at the contest. Sounds like my helper is going up against me next year.

Ford if you come back to defend I most likely would just like to do the same thing over.My wife wont go and my partner has serious reservations on it because of his job.I thought my time was well spent.

Ford if you come back to defend I most likely would just like to do the same thing over.My wife wont go and my partner has serious reservations on it because of his job.I thought my time was well spent.
That sure works for me but I do think you can cook it yourself. It's a blast going solo the first time.

We are doing it on the the weekend on June 12th thru the 14th,

The staff at Wolf it Down BBQ Biker Bash. Would like to wish everyone on the Brethren a happy and safe New year.

The best of the season to all of you as well. I plan to arrive Friday morning and this year I think I'll stay until Sunday morning. But I may skip the bloody mary's and stick to black coffee. If turn in times work out I may even do chili.

Billy tells me that you're working on a super Grand Prize. I don't have a kegerator on my golf cart. yet that is :biggrin:

Sure hope Coz still wants to help out rather than whup my butt.

Ummmm, lets see, two of my favorite things in life, motorcycles, and BBQ....well, and the wet t-shirt contest.....it is within my 10 hour limit so I will be registering for the contest.....

Happy New Year to you and the staff, Stitch!

Are you going to get KCBS sanctioning for this competition?

I intend to be there either washing dishes for Ford or competing with my own equipement but the way its goin I wont have new cooker done by then.

We are going to be running this as a free lance one this year and try to get it sanctioned in 2010.

hey, freelance....not a problem, with the prizes that you provided last year, I dont need it to be a qualifier to get me there.....looking forward to it....

will be starting Friday night with music and a contest for the ladies :shock:
Hmm, lets see, can only imagine.........grins, mmmmmmm, nice imagining...thinking about the last easy rider expo I went to.....:twisted:

lastyears GC prize

Attachments

• Fort Atkinson 009 (Small).jpg
    Fort Atkinson 009 (Small).jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 59
Oh yeah, loved the bike.....heck, any picture of me in a contest while cooking, with Harley shirt pretty much solely

Hey Stitch, the dates look good for us to return and try to kick Fords azz. Last year we came in third and want another chance at the title!

Do you have any registration material and idea of the entrance fee???

Let me know, cause I'll be there!!!!

Back