Happy Canada Day to all you Hosers!

expatpig

is Blowin Smoke!
I picked up a 10lb butt and it'll be going in @ 4am for Canada Day supper with my neighbors tomorrow. Nothing fancy, pulled pork, fresh rolls, a variety of homemade sauces and a Caesar Salad. Enjoy your holiday all, and have a great 4th. for all my fellow Americans back home.

Happy Canada Day and Happy 4th to those down South : )

Going to try original MOINK balls for the first time tomorrow on the egg, with some bacon wrapped pineapple (thanks to a post I saw earlier this week)

Cheers :grin:

Last edited:
I should have started the day with Jelly donuts and some back-bacon, eh?. And, should be drinking a Molson's now, eh?

Oh, well, you Canadians have a good one, eh?

CD

They were calling for rain, but apparently it all cleared up! Going to see some Canada Day fireworks tomorrow night! Happy Canada Day everyone!

Woke up @ 4:30, the sun was just rising, fired up the UDS threw on some sugar maple chunks, put on the butt, we're cruisin' @ 225, it's a beautiful warm day, I'm going to start the morning off with a Bloody Caesar!

Happy Canada day and a great long weekend to those South of the border!

Suprised nobody has mentioend FIREWORKS! :becky:

I got a 10lbs brisket on the go and I picked up $140 of woreworks for a show after dinner for all my guests. On yeah not to mention I am fully stocked on brews and making cuban punch for my guests! yummy!

Canadeh d'eh, eh? Aboot time. Seems to me it happens aboot once a year, eh? Pharrrrrk!

Well, I'm about ready to take the family down to listen to some bands by the waterfront. Maybe we'll pick up some Tim Horton's on the way. Fireworks at 10:00.

Back