bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Our new category is...

[size=+2]"hot, Hot, HOT...Scovilles that is..."[/size]
Scoville-Chilli-Scale.jpg

Anonymous photo.

...as chosen by Redhot, the winner of the Deep South Delicacies Throwdown!

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdown...

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 11/26 through Sunday 12/5.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Midnight Central US Time on Sunday night 12/5.

By submitting entry photos to this Throwdown thread you are agreeing that you have read and understand the Throwdown Rules.

The voting will begin Monday 12/6 after I submit the "Vote" thread and will run through Friday 12/10. All votes will be public.

Don't forget, you can still enter the International Throwdown until Sunday night 11/28 by midnight Central time.

Our next category will be decided by the winner of the Apple Throwdown!

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

I would not have expected anything different Redhot:thumb: This one will literally be killer!!:-D

Sounds like I'm making more food that I will be the only one eating in my household! :becky:

Sounds like I'm making more food that I will be the only one eating in my household! :becky:

Honestly, me too, deguerre sweats bullets when he eats my leftovers...you have no idea how many times he's said, "Do you hafta put chyenne in everything dammit? as he flames in front of me - well heck yes I gotta put some sort of hot pepper on everything I eat...he created a hot-stuff monster...much to his dismay I am sure. ooops! :shock: his bad

So as long as it has at least 1 scoville it's good for this challenge. Right?

So as long as it has at least 1 scoville it's good for this challenge. Right?
One scoville, are you kidding? The category is all about HOT - see the "chili cook-off" joke and you'll get it...NO, bell peppers do not qualify...

If I'm gonna enter it will be in the 350,000Sc range...

I'm gonna have to talk to my neighbour about getting some more of these from him...

Cholula.jpg

1.5 Million Killer Unit's he said...:mad2:

Cheers!

Bill

Ok can,t wait to get knee deep in this one gonna have to find me some ghost chili's

Would be great if the qualifier for this one involved a picture of someone before eating said entry and then say 2 minutes after taking the first bite. (No cooling agents allowed during said time period.) :becky:

I'm looking forward to this one. I finally got an idea...not sure it's a winner...but at least I can safely cook it without killing my wife!:becky:

My neighbour got "White Fly" in his crop of 1.5 Milllion Scoville Peppers... Well, In a way I was pretty relieved.

I'm now thinging about using a Thai Birdseye chili, or some of those Chilteplins that smoke jumper gave me.

Go with a handful of tepins Bill.

Back