Greetings and Salutations

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnMcD348

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Well, not a whole lot to say about myself. Ordinary average guy. Love the grill, have a Big mother gas grill from Sam's club, a Brinkman ECB, modded to work the way it should and ooking at a Brinkman Smoke King.
Unfortunately, the wife doesn't really like BBQ. Me, I'm still on the quest for the best rub, best sauce, best cut of meat, best wood, best heat.

John T McD.

We sleep peaceful in our beds becuase Rough Men stand ready in the night, to visit Violence Upon those who would do us Harm.

Welcome to the group, John.

Welcome.

I think you'll find there is no BEST rub, sauce, wood, cut of meat -- each has it's own issues and challenges.

Keep looking for what you like - eventually you'll have a closet and fridge shelf full of sauces - and you'll be standing at the meat counter scratching your head trying to decide what to cook today!!

Have fun.

scratching your head trying to decide what to cook today!!

Or your Balls.....Anyway Welcome

Welcome McD - had a big mac lately? Glad you jumped over to cattle call after your first post in Q-Talk.

Welcome aboard man! Hopefully we all here can help you get closer to your personal goal of finding that BEST of...

tommykendall said:
Welcome McD - had a big mac lately?

TK must be having a rough day. He's usually more original, I'm sure you've never heard that line before? HA!

Welcome aboard McD. Enjoy what you learn and share what you know, it's what we do when were not busting eachother's chops.

brdbbq said:
scratching your head trying to decide what to cook today!!

Or your Balls.....Anyway Welcome

you gotta learn to overlook this guy's comments........he's a gasser........

Welcome My New Brother!!!!!

Oh no....he broke out the "gasser" comment! Those be fightin' words!

Welcome new brother!

Hope you enjoy the ride!

BigBelly said:

Oh no....he broke out the "gasser" comment! Those be fightin' words!

Not today almost got layed this morning, instead I got up and came to work. The sacrifices I make for Big Brother, besides I needed to Pee. :roll:

Welcome John! Good luck on your quest. We don't have all the answers, but there's enough of us here to help.

I'm glad you found us.Best bbq and cabbage site on the web

welcome aboard

Glad to have you brother. This site has really helped me out, and I'm sure it will do the same for you. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back