Leftover

landarc

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Well, I wanted last night's brisket a tad moister, so I made some chili with tomatoes. One thing about a brisket with a good bark with lots of color, it makes some great chili.
PB130544.jpg

And I am sweating here, this thing has some heat. I used a method of determining how much chile powder and spices to add that constitutes adding and frying the aromatics and bacon until when I leaned over the stove, the pepper caused me to reel back and gasp a bit. Perfect!

Wow it looks great! Gotta love those leftovers.

I want me some Lando Brisket Chilli!

Best thing about eating tongue burning chile is how you feel for a couple hours afterward. Thanks for the kudo's fellers.

Best thing about eating tongue burning chile is how you feel for a couple hours afterward. Thanks for the kudo's fellers.

Tell us how you feel when it's burning out the other end more hours later. Just trying to keep the whole Toilet theme going!!:twisted:

That looks fantastic. That is one thing about brisket is that it really can take on many other dimensions when used in the leftover role. All I know is that it looks hot an hearty!! I hope you had some slices of white bread to sop up them juices I see in the bottom right corner. Fark, I'd hit that real bad!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Let me guess.....even though your mouth was on fire, you couldn't stop eating it? That's when you know it's GOOD!!!

Thanks for the compliments everyone. Yes BBob-there was fewer leftovers than there probably should have been. Yes, there was white bread sopping.

Back