New WSM just delivered!

beerguy

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
UPS guy just brought me my new birthday present. My son, who has been lurking here for a few weeks but not posted yet to my knowledge, knew I burned out my Brinkmann gourmet smoker last fall and came here to see what everyone thought of small smokers. He called me last Sat while I was in KY and said he pulled the trigger and ordered the WSM after much research on this site. I cant wait to dive in this weekend and have my maiden voyage smoke. Thanks "SON OF BEERGUY" and lets do some ribs!

You're gonna love it!
Fine son you raised there :lol:

TIM

I wish my son had a job and would buy me a smoker....I wish my son had a job!!!

Congrats on the WSM. You are about to have a lot of fun.

You are one lucky Dad. What an awesome kid.

Congrats and happy birthday.

Enjoy your new toy and give you son a pat on the back for me for a job well done.

Nice !!!

Now... just remember to order the Brinkmann charcoal pan to use in place of the WSM water pan....

Yessir, Micheal (I mean SonofBeerGuy) is one awesome young man! I just hope my son turns out just like him.

Please take pics of the maiden smoke Rick!

Vinny, Ive got that covered since i already have the Brinkmann Gourmet, so i have th the waterpan. Thanks for the reminder. I have a picture of the UPS guy bringing it off the truck, but ill spare you till I have p@rn from the first cook. My bride wont let me open it till my official bday on sat.

Whatta great son you have. Happy Birthday as well and enjoy your new rig.

icemn62 said:
I wish my son had a job and would buy me a smoker....I wish my son had a job!!!

Congrats on the WSM. You are about to have a lot of fun.

I wish my son wasn't four so the government would quite complaining when I put him to work.:twisted:

You're going to love the WSM, Beerguy! I have abandoned everything else, especially in the cold weather.

beerguy said:
I have a picture of the UPS guy bringing it off the truck...
That's a riot! You're gonna love that WSM. It's not as big as some cookers but it in a class far and above the ol' Brinkmann. Good luck with it and Happy B'day.

Congrats! The WSM is now (after 2 weeks) my preferred smoker.

Congrats! I'm going to do a break in on mine this weekend, clay pot base instead of water pan. That was nice of your son to do that for you! Mine is just starting to acknowledge it's a cold cruel world out there and when he's coming home from college asks if I'll fo some Q' for him.

My wife did the same thing a few years back and gave me my first WSM for my birthday. Now we have three and compete with them exclusively (for now).

Quite a guy there, and it's nice to know he found us worthy of researching your gift. Congrats! Gotta get me one of those...

Wow... I am impressed. What a fine young man (and not a bad smoker either!!!)

Back