Lazzari Lump-Score!!!

I use the back side of a hatchet. Just a tap and they fall apart. Considering the price, it's well worth it. And as for pricing, that bag of Lazzari is about $13 in W. Washington state.

seattlepitboss

Yep I get it at Cash& Carry.

Get yourself a steel bucket and a 4lb. hammer to break up the big pieces. Like a mortar & pestle for charcoal.

I break 'em up with my bare hands!

It is usually around $13 for the 40# bag at Cash and Carry here. I do wish they could get the oak but they claim they cannot. I like the stuff.

Here in Reno, I have bought it at Raley's for fairly cheap. Sometimes there are huuuuuuuuge pieces of Mesquite charcoal inside the bag.

like i said, ask them. i emailed them and they told me about bevmo in fresno carrying the oak. thats a big liquor store around these parts. if not
then call them.

I break 'em up with my bare hands!

It is usually around $13 for the 40# bag at Cash and Carry here. I do wish they could get the oak but they claim they cannot. I like the stuff.

Neonnblack: you didn't tell me that Suzie's is an Adult Book Store. I thought that I was looking for a restaurant and Cash and Carry was located behind it! Anyhow, picked some Lazarri's up today. BTW, Suzie's was pretty busy for a Sunday morning, at least the parking lot was busy. Thanks, again.

Back