Kingsford Blue Bag Charcoal

Vince RnQ

is Blowin Smoke!
I was at Home Depot today, (in Phoenix), and Kingsford was on sale again. The deal I saw was for 2-21.6 lb. bags for $9.97.

Not as good as the Memorial Day sale but still a pretty good deal. Time to stock up again.

went shoppin for my brisket today. was stunned by all the folks buyin blue bags at store prices near 9.00 a bag. made me want to scream.

Home Depot in Cypress, Ca. same, 9.97 for two 21blrs. Picked up 42lbs. And Stater Bros. selling spares for .99 cents a pound. Picked up 30lbs. I'm a happy man.

Jewel Osco has the 18 lb. bag for $6.99. Kingsford is not my favorite charcoal, but at $0.99 per bag (using coupon), I will buy it all day long.:wink:

Why do I feel as if I'm about to burn a half tank of gas driving all over town so I can save a couple bucks (and be proud of myself for doing so :biggrin:)?

Another 440 lbs loaded into the garage and going back for another load.

Hey, when ya burn 2 bags a day, it goes fast! :roll:

Well, HD honored my $6 coupon this morning so I ended up paying only $4.36 including tax for 42 pounds of charcoal. No additional purchase was necessary. But the validity of the coupon might vary from cashier to cashier as he had trouble entering the code and the register kept rejecting it. At the end I think he took a general discount off the price just to get me outa there......:D
The cashier even returned my coupon.

I will try to pick up more later on...I printed up a bunch of coupons...:D

Back