Rancho A Go Go

C Rocke

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
After a lot of thought, planning, and encouragement, we've taken the plunge - We're hitting the streets with the newest food truck in Orange County - Rancho a Go Go! Catering business will continue, with this as another avenue. Looks like we'll be busy, and will do my best to keep everyone updated on progress.

Attachments

• Go Go.bmp
    615.7 KB · Views: 379
Sweet! Please keep us updated. Pics of the inside of truck would be great as well. Best of luck. You guys make me so jealous and yes I know it is a lot of work but if you are doing what you love to do................... :clap2:

Congratulations Chris. I bet it won't be long before you're towing your smoker porch trailer behind to handle the overflow crowds!!!

Another "Dream coming true!" That is just awesome! I know you're living my dream!
Best of luck! Thanks for sharing and the inspiration.

Chris, you are one serious dude! Thats fanstastic. I wish you great success. Hope to see you around town.

Way to go Chris! I gotta come down and check you out!

Very nice, best of luck Chris, what an adventure.

Congrats Chris, best of luck to you. Do you have plans to be at specific locations through the OC?

ps: am I the only one that cant see the picture, all I get is a red x...

ps: am I the only one that cant see the picture, all I get is a red x...

I just see an X when viewing from work. Its probably a proxy blocking you. I can view it fine if I remote in to my home PC and view it there.

Chris, that is really cool, good on you, can't wait to see more pron!

Chris, looks awesome, can't wait to see you in South OC.

good luck with the new biz. Is C-Rocke going to be the newest contestant of Food Truck Wars.!?!

post up some pics, the attachment isn't working.

John

Back