Hello from Cordova, TN

Status
Not open for further replies.

getyourrubonbbq

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

My name is James Stephens and I own Get Your Rub On BBQ and am a Diamond Plate Pits dealer. We serve southern MO, IN, IL, OH, KY, TN, AR, LA and MS. I look forward to getting to know a lot of you. If you have any questions please feel free to visit my site. I want to mention that we are offering a free chrome upgrade on smokers purchased during the month of Nov. And as a dealer I'm offering an additional 5% discount of the total purchase price for the month of Nov as well.
http://www.getyourrubonbbq.com

Otissmoker002.jpg

Welcome to the Brethren, James! Man, that's a purty cooker...

So what's your cooking background? Do you compete or just cook for family? Cater?

Inquiring minds!

Arlin

Welcome to our crazy little club house!

Welcome!

We look forward to learning more about you. Hopefully...

Welcome James to the Brethren. So tell us a bit about yourself. How long have you been Q'ing, how did you find out about the Brethren?

Thanks everyone! I apologize for the way my first topic came across. I'm just excited to find another site for BBQ enthusiast. i just wanted to help spread a little news. Some of you had ask about my background. Well, I started cooking about 95' for friends and family and developed a rub I used on ribs.

After moving to Memphis about 5 yrs. ago I started getting involved in some competitions and joined the KCBS and am a judge. (I did that to see what they were looking for LOL) I primarily do the comps. to cook for small groups and have a little fun. Again, I apologize for the sales pitch. I'll be sure and list any info in the appropriate place next time.

James

Welcome to The Brethren, James. Grab a cold one, have a seat, and stay a while.

Welcome to the forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back