THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F14framer

Got Wood.
Name or Nickame
Adam
Hello All, BBQ enthusiast from Hampton Roads area of Virginia. Still a rookie and cooking on a rather cheap smoker but hoping within the next month to upgrade to a Lang 36 streched run about or a 48 deluxe. At some point will attempt some local competitions but for the last few years have just enjoyed experimenting with my BBQ for family and friends.

Welcome, Adam!

You've come to the right place: Friendly folks with lots of knowledge and experience.

Welcome, Adam. Nice to have you here. I spent some time in Norfolk 1984-88 in the Navy. Any affiliation there, or are you a local?

Welcome to the forum from down here in Victoria.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Brisket flat on the smoker! Perfect way to spend a Sunday.

Attachments

• 1EE27C68-87F3-4DDC-B680-2AA605FCDDD2.jpg
    1EE27C68-87F3-4DDC-B680-2AA605FCDDD2.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 19
Welcome aboard Adam, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Welcome aboard Adam, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Thanks! I have been browsing through there some already. So many topics in there I want to read!

Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Arizona. Looking forward to seeing your new Lang.

Back