Butts and Brisket Overnighter

Cliff H.

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Butts and Brisket went on at 10 pm last night. They were all off by 9 am.

Everything is resting till around noon, then I will have some finished pics.

UDS ran pretty smooth until around 5 am. Once the ash starts to build you have to shake it down or the temps will not turn around. It ran for about 9 hours before I had to kick, beat and bang on it to get the ash to filter down.

DSC02442.jpg

DSC02443.jpg

DSC02434.jpg

DSC02436.jpg

DSC02440.jpg

Can't wait to see it all sliced and pulled!!! Looks real good!

Delicious!!

Off-topic, but I noticed you live in Jonesboro. I went to ASU for a semester back in my younger, dumber days. There was a bbq joint there that we always ate at, but I can't remember the name to save my life. That was 10-12 years ago so the favorite joint in town may have changed since then. Anyway, back to the delicious Q you made.

Delicious!!

Off-topic, but I noticed you live in Jonesboro. I went to ASU for a semester back in my younger, dumber days. There was a bbq joint there that we always ate at, but I can't remember the name to save my life. That was 10-12 years ago so the favorite joint in town may have changed since then. Anyway, back to the delicious Q you made.

You are probably refering to Demo's BBQ. He sold out a couple of years ago but the joint is still operating under his name.

Couch's BBQ is still owned by the same people.

Last edited:
good lookin grub!!!!
How did you get those butts and briskets to stand up in the third pic from the top?
lol

Nice job bro...gotta love them overnighters...NOT! :twisted:

Back