8' x 14' BBQ Trailer

Brewmaster

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
My BIL and River City Smokehouse took a trip to Burlington, KS today. I left St. Louis at 4:30 and picked up my new (used) trailer at 10:00. On our way back we stopped at Oklahoma Joe's for lunch. The burnt ends and sausage were great. I just got back to STL at 5:30. What a long day. I'm not 100% sure how the trailer will be set-up. I might have to look at it for awhile. Should work out real nice for competitions. I'm ready for the next contest.

Cheers,
Nate

IMG_0146.jpg

What's a trailer that size go for roughly, and what kind of perks with it i.e ac, electical, interior?

What's a trailer that size go for roughly, and what kind of perks with it i.e ac, electical, interior?

I paid around $3,000.

There is not much to this trailer. Right now it has some wood workbenches inside that I will be removing. The inside could use some TLC. It was used as a workshop.

The perks it has I was looking for were:

8' wide
AC
30 amp electric.
RV side door

Cheers,
Nate

welcome to the bbq trailer net work where we are mobil:-D

break an beer bottel on the side to bless it :wink:

york

see ya soon

Hell of a price!!!! Congrats.

Took the workbenches out and did some sweeping. Much more to do but I need to get some sleep.

IMG_2863-1.jpg

Cheers,
Nate

dude!, that is so sweet. it seems really clean for what you got it for. Nice side door, very nice.

how did you run across it?, I wouldn't even hesitate for a second to pick something like that up.

dude!, that is so sweet. it seems really clean for what you got it for. Nice side door, very nice.

how did you run across it?, I wouldn't even hesitate for a second to pick something like that up.

Found it on Craigslist. :p

That is really a steal for $3k. You done very, very good.

That is really a steal for $3k. You done very, very good.

Thanks. I guess people these days are more willing to bargain on price. The guy was asking $3,850 on craigslist. I guess this economy does have some good points.

Great trailer. Guess we'll be seeing you guys in that this season! You have to share that a/c come 100F in Pacific!!!

It is so true that the economy has had an effect on campers and trailers off craiglist. Wife and I bought a 29ft class c camper of craiglist that was in perfect condition. They were asking $16k. We came in at $10k CASH and they didnt even haggle. DONE.

Nice!

Drop down tailgate mod doubles your floor space! :wink:

I have a 7' x 14' Wells Cargo trailer for sale - asking $2,800. I have posted information in the general sales area if anyone is interested. Located in Atlanta, Ga area.
GaDragonfly

Back