Contest Announcment Barn Burner BBQ at Lambs Farm in Libertyville, IL 10/16 & 10/17 2009!

V

Viper

Hello everyone!!

Claudia (aka Viper) here to let you all know that I am looking forward to this year's competition, I got a call from someone that heard we were not having the competition and I decided to send out a little message. I have gotten a few forms already and a lot of e-mail confirmations, so I am very excited!! If you have any questions on this event please make sure to contact me and I will be more than happy to assist. Hope to see you all at Lambs this year! :wink:

Viper, huh? :-D

Captain Ron's Brew-n-Que will be there. Can you put in a requisition for warmer weather this year? :rolleyes:

Hello everyone!!

Claudia (aka Viper) here to let you all know that I am looking forward to this year's competition, I got a call from someone that heard we were not having the competition and I decided to send out a little message. I have gotten a few forms already and a lot of e-mail confirmations, so I am very excited!! If you have any questions on this event please make sure to contact me and I will be more than happy to assist. Hope to see you all at Lambs this year! :wink:
Claudia - like last year I sent you a couple emails inquiring about judging but never hear back from anyone..you looking for judges or no?

That's funny!!! Bill only cooks when it's over 90º and has a humidity level of the same... :eek:

hah!! yea I was pretty miserable with the weather at the first Lambs farm comp..thank god for the red room..it was almostt 80 in there :p

Back