Babbling Farker
Info is updated on link http://www.stagecoachfestival.com/event/food

Link has video of 4Q at Stagecoach

April 25 and 26 , 2009
Both Sat and Sun
KCBS Judges Class on Friday planned
Entry forms should be up by Monday
$550 for all three contests with 20 amp and bigger spaces than 2008
Early birds get more music tickets......
the later you are the less tickets you get
Three Entry deadlines First will be Jan 15
I expect 40x50 spaces early sell out
30x50 and 20x40 (NON RV teams)
KCBS State Championships Two
IBCA Championship (at 50 teams)
I have room for 55 teams this year
Peoples Choice Best Booth, Best Show, Best BBQ

Last edited:
For the 3rd year in a row BBQ Bullies will be back ! This is a great contest and always look forward to it.Hey Thom,should I start now ,will there be water,what about ice,what about grey water disposel,will there be bathrooms,showers,what about trash pick-up,:lol::lol::lol:

For the 3rd year in a row BBQ Bullies will be back ! This is a great contest and always look forward to it.Hey Thom,should I start now ,will there be water,what about ice,what about grey water disposel,will there be bathrooms,showers,what about trash pick-up,:lol::lol::lol:

For you Timmy All fer you

When will a break down of the prize money for each contest and each meat be avaiable?

Do you have to enter all 3 contest? If you do not want to cook all 3 contest do you just enter the ones you want?

When will a break down of the prize money for each contest and each meat be avaiable?

Do you have to enter all 3 contest? If you do not want to cook all 3 contest do you just enter the ones you want?

C'mon Bentley, you know how this works...

lol

Our favorite contest, can't wait to get back down there.

smittys.jpg

Words of Wisdom from Chris Rock

Sunday KCBS will have the most money
As always we will pay deep

Will a team be able to find out what each payout is for each contest and the payout for each meat before the contest or not?

If they will, do you have any idea when? If not just say so, and I will scratch the contest from my list now. Will just cook with someone else like last year and avoid the headache!

Will a team be able to find out what each payout is for each contest and the payout for each meat before the contest or not?

If they will, do you have any idea when? If not just say so, and I will scratch the contest from my list now. Will just cook with someone else like last year and avoid the headache!

I have heard that it will be more than a dollar for each - The Thom works in mysterious ways...

I am working on it this weekend and will submit for approval Monday
My goal, Sunday KCBS Biggest Prize Pool ever on the West Coast

Looking forward to this one as well.
This years theme for NQ will have something to do with:Velvet Ropes, Brass Poles, Ladies in Bikinis, you get the idea.

This will be very very fun this year.

My goal, Sunday KCBS Biggest Prize Pool ever on the West Coast

This is a worthy goal! Viejas 2007 was $20,000 it was KCBS and ALL 20K went to meat prizes.

Grand Champion
$7500
Reserve Champion
$5000

Meats

1st Place..................... $875.00
2nd Place.................... $500.00
3rd Place..................... $250.00
4th Place..................... $150.00
5th Place..................... $100.00

No Anything Butt, no dessert, no best booth, no best Hawking BBQ team.

Will you be able to offer more than 20K just to BBQ meat prizes?

Back