Trader Joes Pizza Dough Rocks! Pron Pron Pron!

A

AdamBomb

Dad made this for us at a Scout meeting last week. Impressed my goofy sister so much she convinced mom to buy more dough. We made pizza tonight! Yum! sorry but in the oven. It was fun and easy to make. I bet even Shane could do it! (Maybe with Wyatts help) Oh Next time gonna make it with BobBrisket Angus that he is not getting! (Ashmont mod) :twisted: Over shoulder mod

Picture004.jpg

Nice looking pizza chef Adam. Looks like you and your sister are having a great time.

Can you send one of those up here?
Ask your pop for shipping money.
jon

watch out for those sisters,,,,,, my sister can kick my butt over the place making mexican food,,, I still kick hers on BBQ thou (if she tried, probally kill me on it)

pizza is always a great meal, good job guys!!! thanks for posting!!

Congrats kids you did a great job! Now do you think I could have a slice. I did the dishes....

You're supposed to share with all the Brethren....looks great....PM me, I'll give you my adress so you can ship me a slice or 2.....I'll have to check out the Trader Joe's dough, there is one near me.

You're supposed to share with all the Brethren....looks great....PM me, I'll give you my adress so you can ship me a slice or 2.....I'll have to check out the Trader Joe's dough, there is one near me.

$1.19 in STL for a medium large pizza!

That looks yummy and enough to go around... :) Adam - your avatar rocks!

Trader Joes pre made pizza dough is great when you don't have the time (or energy) to mix your own. It certainly is the best store bought I have ever found.l

Nice pics!

Nice job kids!! I'd have me a few slices for sure!! You both look like such nice kids.........maybe you could convince your dad to send some Angus to poor old BobBrisket!! he'd really appreciate it!!:cry:

Back