Cooking on the pig grill

BBQ Grail

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
was in Winco Supermarkets recently and came across Filet Mignon/Beef Tenderloins on sale for $3.99 per pound. It’s probably needless to mention that I was very skeptical that I could get a good piece of Filet Mignon for that price. I bought a couple of the whole cryos and cut them into medallions and vacuum sealed them up.Last night i broke out the Ceramic Pig Grill and grilled up a few of them for dinner. I have to admit they were mighty tasty. Was it great…no. But it was better, much better than I had anticipated for $3.99 per pound.

My Ceramic Pig Grill has developed a crack.

Seasoned the meat with a little Original Wolf Rub. I like my steaks seasoned simply so it doesn't cover up the flavor of the beef.

A couple of minutes on each side and we are almost ready to eat.

Nice, rare and juicy. Just the way I like them.

There goes my "I miss Larry" thread i was just gonna write. :roll:

Love the pig grill and yummy lookin steaks!

Wrap bacon around those bad boys, could be moink!
Great lookin steaks! Did you get em at a national store chain for that price?

Good looking steaks Larry and an interesting grill to boot. Where did you buy or find it?

Keepin Jeff busy i see :biggrin: Mine has had a crack for a while too, but still holding. Filets or not, those look great.

Paul

Seems like a lot of marbled fat for 'em to be tenderloin, but they still look MMMM, MMMMM, GOOOOD! (not that I'm any kinda expert)

Can we get a "wide shot" of the pig grill? Does it have a lid?

Nice looking steaks alrighty, I somehow expected something else when I read pig grill.

Back