Roll Call. Inside 30 days. OBR Operation NY/NJ

If we were not in Vegas, we would gladly lend a helping hand as well. We have been in this post storm situation ourselves far too often.

So, since we could not be there, we donated and have asked all of our followers on our media outlets to give up one night out eating and, instead, give $25 to OBR.

$25 can buy a lot of product for meals for those affected by this storm.

Kudos to OBR and to those who are lending a helping hand.

Jerry

Patrick - OBR

Let me know how you make out with OBR. I'd be willing to lend a hand as well and everyone knows we got tons of equipment.

Guys

We will be in touch soon. Patrick Banks is coordinating volunteers.

This is going to be our largest operation to date. We are going to need a lot of help.

We will be depending on the Brethren in a big way. Thanks in advance for whatever you can do.

Jeff Hughes
OBR Western States Operations Chair

We cannot be there in person; wish we could. God Bless you all for doing this!!

Just made a donation.

You all and the folks affected by this storm are in our prayers.

wallace

Can't be there, but donation sent.

Will try to send more once we get the Nov bills figured out :redface:

Great thing y'all are doing. :clap2:

TIM

Signed up at the OBR site. I have a couple a days of availability next week. Let me know how I can help!

C:\Documents and Settings\MGibbs\My Documents\Downloads\flag.jpg

Anyone with boots on the ground in NJ have any info on the gas situation? Radio reports shortages as far south as Delaware.

I have been hearing the same about shortages throughout the entire state. I also believe that regular gas shipments come in Mondays to most gas stations in Northern NJ. I heard that from several personal sources. Hoping that is true.

Folks here is an update from OBR! Thank you for you interest in helping!

UPDATE FOR VOLUNTEERS: Folks, we are in the process of securing two locations, one in the area of Forked River, New Jersey and the other in lower Manhattan, New York. We are close on a few but the issue is several will not let us set up unless there is sewer and potable water. Again, the location at Meat BBQ Co. in Forked River is NOT where we are cooking. It was a staging area only and a location where we can have supplies shipped so that we can pick them up. Please do not call or otherwise interfere with Matt and his business there! Additionally, we are putting together a schedule so that we can have the best coverage of volunteers over the longest period of time. We are basing it off of estimated OBR needs and the timeframes you as volunteers have stated that you are available. Please hang on for just a bit longer until we can update you.

Will try to help out on Saturday in lower Manhattan if you guys are set up by then. Not sure how Sunday will be with the marathon and minimal public transportation.

Grill scouts are willing to help but I have no idea if I'll be able to get into NYC. If anyone is driving in and wants to pick up a couple of volunteers and/or equiptment let me know! We don't have power and Internet access is sketchy so I'll keep checking back here.

We can't be bootson the ground but donation sent. God Bless all of the volunteers and those that are able to donate. There but for God go I.

Back