New Assassin Grill 48"

Peter B

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
After viewing numerous pictures and videos of the Assassin Grill I decided to get me one. BBQ Freak's videos really won me over. Awesome job man.

This is what showed up at my door today https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=RUpyZ0xqX0poeTN3YWJIdEcyQXdoYXhZa3lnTlh3:

dX6vP

AF1QipParMnTaifApab3NbhYAu8zLs2R_tj0N7Sk0l-s

AF1QipOZfeVv5rZy4-LJGxv-HYLFAXaU3AubdMtUaFfq

AF1QipNPgblVkuOBhmuRyjQrpwuQRvVQ0WS4O9IGcXKX

AF1QipNGHUO_v_Z-LV1tPI9POI02x1tHnG9pakH1Q5rN

Here are the custom Options:
1) Two Firebox Doors
2) Two Smokes Stacks
3) Solid Stainless Steel Shelves
4) Stainless Steel Rod Grates.

Jeff and Rachel were great to work with and they certainly deliver an amazing grill.

Last edited:
i can see one image and then yo hit the arrow button and you can see them . i use imgur and is free but you have to pic the right size but is free and works great .

Looks awesome. Did the blocks to make the maze come standard or is that one of the options?

I am picking up my 36 inch Assassin grill on Monday. Looking forward to seeing more about your experience so far and how using the maze worked out.

I am a non electronics kind of person also and that is why I chose the Assassin grill.

I bought the steel tubes separately. You should be able to get them from any metal supply depot.

I am picking up my 36 inch Assassin grill on Monday. Looking forward to seeing more about your experience so far and how using the maze worked out.

I am a non electronics kind of person also and that is why I chose the Assassin grill.

The coals jumped the maze right in the middle. I was just seasoning the grill so it wasn't a big deal but I need to figure it out for when I am cooking for real.

The coals jumped the maze right in the middle. I was just seasoning the grill so it wasn't a big deal but I need to figure it out for when I am cooking for real.

for the maze I used 7/16" thick 2" tube steel and never had mine jump and will ck out you maze pic again .

they chaged the grates I noticed also with your maze three wide I bet you can go will a longer burn than my 14 hour one .

Those are custom grates. It was the first time they made them. I explained to Jeff exactly how I wanted them made. They are split in halves so I can take them inside to wash and I can cook on half a grate indirectly then slide the grate over the coals for a reverse sear. Plus the rods are way easier to clean than expanded metal.

Jeff liked them so much he made some for his personal grill.

I am using 2" tubular steel. I am hoping to eventually get 16+ hours with that maze configuration. It should be possible. If I figure it out I will post pictures.

Looks great!!! Curious to see how your maze setup will work going with 3 passes. I ordered my 48 last week. Can't wait to go pick it up!!!

Looks great!!! Curious to see how your maze setup will work going with 3 passes. I ordered my 48 last week. Can't wait to go pick it up!!!

me too and have always gone down and back and got 14 hour burn time and I am following to see if I can get longer burns .

Back